- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons John Henry’s Amish Butter
- 2 pounds John Henry’s Ground Chicken (Breast & Thigh Meat)
- 1 large carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray’s Marinade & Sauce, Buffalo Wing Sauce), or to taste
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
- 1 (19 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
Heat olive oil and butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. Place chicken in the pot. Cook and stir 7 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked. Stir in the carrot, onion, celery, garlic, chili powder, cumin, paprika, and salt and pepper, and cook and stir until the onion is translucent and the vegetables are beginning to soften, 3 to 4 more minutes.
Stir in the hot sauce, tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, and white and red kidney beans. Bring to a boil, and simmer over medium-low heat about 1 hour, until the vegetables are tender and the flavors have blended.