- Cooking Spray
- 1 pound John Henry's Cubed Chicken Breast (uncooked, four - 4 oz pieces)
- 3 oz John Henry's Smoked Ham, Sliced (four 3/4 oz slices)
- 3 oz John Henry's Baby Swiss Cheese (four 3/4 oz slices)
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian Style Seasoned Bread Crumbs
Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Use John Henry's Cubed Chicken Breast and arrange 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese on each chicken breast.
Roll up breast into a tight pinwheel. Secure with toothpicks if necessary.
Place flour, egg and bread crumbs in 3 separate shallow bowls. Add chicken to flour; turn to coat. Transfer chicken to egg; turn to coat. Place chicken in bread crumbs; turn to coat.
Transfer chicken to prepared baking sheet and coat with cooking spray. Bake until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, about 40 minutes. Remove toothpicks and serve.
If you are counting weight watcher points, one serving is approximately 6 points.