Please add products to your cart.
Please add products to your wishlist.
Please add products to compare.
· In a skillet on medium heat, begin browning the Ground Beef & Heart. Once browned add in the seasoning blend of your choice.
· Layout burrito tortilla, spoon out some queso dip on to tortilla, spreading it in a circle with the back of the spoon about the size of the tostada.
· Spoon out seasoned Gr. Beef blend to cover queso dip.
· Take a tostada and cover the one side with sour cream, place over meat.
· Sprinkle sour cream with shredded lettuce.
· Sprinkle lettuce with shredded cheese.
· Sprinkle with tomatoes.
· Preheat the skillet with a 1/4” – ½” of oil.
· Cover tostada with fajita tortilla.
· Wrap burrito tortilla over fajita tortilla and create folds all around to totally encase the tostada.
· Prepare to fry in the oil by using a spatula to hold the crunchwrap together as you place it in the hot oil.
· Fry the folded part first until golden brown and then flip and fry the other side.