1. Add the lime juice, 1 Tbsp of oil, garlic, cumin, salt, and paprika into a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine your marinade. Add fajita meat and toss until meat is evenly coated in marinade. Cover bowl and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, add 1 Tbsp of cooking oil, peppers, onions, and a pinch of salt. Cook on medium heat for about 8 minutes, until the veggies are soft. Remove from skillet, place in a bowl, cover, and set aside.
3. Add 1 Tbsp of oil to the same skillet, add the marinated meat and cook for 8-10 minutes or until the meat is fully cooked.
4. Add the peppers and onions back to the skillet, toss together with meat and remove from heat.
5. Serve in warm flour tortillas and garnish with sour cream, chopped cilantro, and homemade guacamole. Enjoy!
Make-Ahead Homemade Guacamole: Mash avocados and seasoning together in a small bowl. Put in an air-tight container with 1 avocado pit, refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve.
*For Keto & Gluten-Free, substitute lettuce for the flour tortillas. For a Dairy-Free sour cream substitute, try John Henry's Chevre Goat Cheese.