Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 12 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a bowl, whisk coconut flour, coconut oil, baking powder, salt and Stevia (as desired).
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Add to dry ingredients and stir to combine. Fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter among muffin cups and bake until golden and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 14-20 minutes.