- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Place ham in a 3 inch deep pan (glass or metal), Dutch oven or roasting pan.
- Arrange the pineapple rings and cherries all over the ham, securing with toothpicks.
- Pour the juice from both cherries and pineapple into a bowl and add the brown sugar. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the ham.
- Add water the bottom of the pan.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake; 30 minutes per pound for firm slices, 60 minutes per pound for tender, fall apart pieces.
*When ham is done you can use the juices to make gravy!