- Choose your desired Prime Rib Roast.
- Cover with Caesar dressing, garlic and herb seasoning, and salt.
- Place in pan, set on bones. *For boneless roast place meat side down, fat side up on the rack.
- Allow roast to marinade at room temperature for 1-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Once marinated, place in oven. Set timer for the number of minutes needed, based on chart.
- Once the timer goes off, turn off the oven. DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN. The oven must remain closed for 2 hours. This is when the roast will cook internally.
- After 2 hours, remove roast from the oven, slice and serve immediately.
For Medium rare, calculate the size of your roast (6lbs) x 5 minutes per pound (30 min).
For Medium, calculate the size of your roast x 6 minutes per pound.