1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Place smoked turkey in a 3 inch deep roasting pan. Cover with lid or foil and cook for 2 hours or until the internal temperature has reached 155-165 degrees.
3. While the turkey is cooking: Combine the glaze ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
4. When the turkey is ready, remove the cover of your pan and pour the glaze over the Smoked Turkey.
5. Cook for an additional 20 minutes to allow the glaze to thicken.
6. Allow turkey to rest before carving and serving.